Friday 17 June 2011

Queen for a Day

That's the title of this card!  I have used 3 stamp sets here:  Artistic Etchings, En Francais and You're a Gem.  Artistic Etchings is a lovely set with really old-fashioned stamps- one of the Effiel Tower and a great key stamp.  I have used the crown stamp from the set.  There's something about crowns that I like (perhaps it's the princess in me!).  The background is a single background stamp called En Francais.  It contains beautiful French script.  Do you ever wonder what stamps like that really say?  I do.  Anyway, the last set is one from our Mini catalogue called You're a Gem.  It has 8 mini sentiments that are quite versatile.  Of course the ink and ribbon are in my old favourite- Old Olive.

I will be making this card at 2 of the parties I will be demonstrating at in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment