Welcome to The INKlings’ Team’s Christmas in July blog hop. You may have arrived here from Amy Anderson's blog or just be visiting my blog, whichever way once you’ve checked out my creations you can continue the hop through the link at the end of this post to the next team member.
How quick is this year going! Have you started to think about your Christmas cards and projects yet? The INKlings team has and we thought that this month was the perfect time to host a Christmas in July blog hop. You'll find lots of great ideas provided by 15 team members’ fantastic blogs.
Want to win some Blog Candy? Simply leave a comment on each blog and then email Clare and let her know you’ve done so and you’ll be in the running for a fantastic prize of 15 handmade items plus other goodies.
Sorry Blog Candy prize not available to SU! demonstrators but you're more than welcome to leave us a comment!
I made a simple card for Christmas as you will always need to make more than one! The colours I used were Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke. I punched out some circles and put them through the Big Shot machine to get the polka dot and lattice texure. I inked the sides to give them some depth.
Well that’s all from me. Next stop on the INKlings’ Team Blog Hop is my lovely upline,Michelle Dyson. Have fun and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog to win some great Blog Candy.
If for any reason you find a missing link on the blog hop head back here to find links to all the members taking part. After the blog hop is over, I'll pop back in here to convert these to permalinks to the actual Blog Hop posts, so you will be able to do it all over again for inspiration later on!
1. Clare http://www.crafty-cow.com
2. Janice http://www.janicespencer.blogspot.com
3. Christie http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
4. Kari http://www.karigail.wordpress.com
5. Joanna http://www.joannawassens.com
6. Michelle http://stampinground.wordpress.com
7. Alana http://www.alanagalagher.blogspot.com
8. Carol http://www.inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com
9. Cath http://cathdeanpapercraft.blogspot.com
10. Amy http://amyandersonsblog.blogspot.com
11. Vanessa http://stampness.blogspot.com
12. Michelle D http://stampinkpaper.blogspot.com
13. Ryn http://rynscraps.blogspot.com
14. Fiona B http://fionajanestamping.blogspot.com
15. Liz Halbisch http://lizhalbisch.blogspot.com