Friday 28 October 2011

Christmas Bingo Card

-
This is the first card I have made using the Bingo card Stamp.  It didn't quite fit into the standard size card that I usually make, so I tilted it so it fit.  We made this at the Girls' cardmaking Day last weekend.  They enjoyed making this card the most as they got to have a play with the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set and choose from the 24 little pictures.  I added the word 'merry' from the Tiny Tags set.   The greeting is from the ever versatile 'Contempo Christmas' set. 

I learnt about 'masking' at the Stampin' Up! Regionals this year.  Masking is basically covering up a part that you don't want stamped.  If you look behind the bingo card, you can see a florish design.  So all I did was cover up the bingo card with Post-it Notes and stamped all over the white part of the card.  Removed it and tah-dah!  A background!

No comments:

Post a Comment