Monday 21 November 2011

Merry & Type


The jury is still out on this card- I just feel something is missing.  It actually has a glittery background using the Baroque Motifs Stamp (the florish).  I used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, but I don't think it stands out enough.  I am going to try it in red and black glitter next time.

This is another card that we will be making at the Christmas Cardmaking Day in December.  This was the first time I had used the Stampin' Up! Heat & Stick Powder.  The way you do it is, you stamp onto the cardstock with Versamark, spinkle the Heat & Stick Powder over it, tap it off, heat it with the embossong heat tool, sprinkle glitter on, tap off and then heat again.  The Heat and Stick powder is a lot better than just adding glitter.  This glitter tends to stay ON the page, rather than flake off.

Stay tuned for different versions of this.

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment