Thursday 8 December 2011

This Year's Christmas Card

Well, I have finished my Christmas Cards for this year and am thrilled.  I would have liked to have sent them out earlier as I like to enjoy looking and the cards that people have sent me.  It is a little strange sending homemade cards to other cardmakers, as you feel like you are in some sort of contest with them!

I CASEd this design from stamping Royalty- Tenielle Williams.  CASEing is a cardmaking term I learnt this year- it means Copy and Share Everything.  From what I can gather, it is ok to copy designs you see on the internet as long as you give the creator credit,   I also like to change mine ever so slightly so as to not just do exactly the same thing.

For this card, I used a stamp set I have just recieved recently which is Winter Post.  Yes, everyone knows it doesn't snow here at Christmas, but who doesn't love a reindeer?  I have been stamping my reindeer everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment