Thursday 27 September 2012

Catalogue Launch

On Saturday I had my catalogue launch.  Each guest recieved a stamp, a catalogue, a holiday catalogue (Christmas) and got to make some things.  This is what the bags looked like.  I used Betsy's Blossoms which is a new stamp set.  This set looks great in bright, bold colours.

We made little flowers, which you will see below.  I will post instructions on how to make them on my next post.  We then made a card using Betsy's Blossoms and the new woodgrain embossing folder (called Textured Impresions folder).  I used Tangerine Tango cardstock for the first time and am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  What I like the most was when I showed my guests the sample card, they slightly changed it to suit their own taste.  I think they turned out beautifully!
That's the beauty of stamping- you can all use the same sets and materials but give everything a different look.  I love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I give a card and the recipient says,"Wow!  Did you make this?"

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment