Friday 5 October 2012

Coming Events

Just thought I would post one of the cards we will be making at my Butterfly Bonanza Class.  We will be making 6 cards, 2 each of three designs involving butterflies.  It starts at 7pm this Tuesday night, 9th October at my house in Wahroonga. I have 3 spots left, so please contact me on 0402 276 324 or cookv3@tpg.com.au if you'd like to come.  Friends welcome also.  The cost is $20. 
I will also be having a 'freestyle' get together on Sunday, 14th October at 2pm.  That means, you pay $10 and recieve 10 pieces of cardstock of your choice.  You can also use my punches, inks and stamps to create what ever takes your fancy.  Feel free to bring along the stamps you already have and let's think of some more uses for them too!

Ness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment